Monday, June 05, 2006

Woman Blames Bush For Her Abortion

No, he didn't get her knocked up but that didn't seem to matter to this woman who's obviously unstable. But for some reason the Washington Post let her pontificate about why it's all Bush's fault.

The conservative politics of the Bush administration forced me to have an abortion I didn't want.

I am a 42-year-old happily married mother of two elementary-schoolers. My husband and I both work, and like many couples, we're starved for time together. One Thursday evening this past March, we managed to snag some rare couple time and, in a sudden rush of passion, I failed to insert my diaphragm.

But I feel that this administration gave me practically no choice but to have an unwanted abortion because the way it has politicized religion made it well-nigh impossible for me to get emergency contraception that would have prevented the pregnancy in the first place.

The rest of this article is about something called "plan B" which is nothing but a bunch of nonsense. Does anyone wonder why democrats refuse to accept personal responsibility for their own actions? The woman admits to forgetting to "insert her diaphragm." I suppose that's George W Bush's fault too eh?

This self serving pompous bitch disgusts me. She says she had an "unwanted abortion." Then why didn't you have the baby you cold callous witch? While you cry and whine like some self rightous faux intellectual there are countless people out there who would give up every thing they have if they could have a child. Typical democrat though, just thinking of themselves. Never mind that the child had no choice, it's all about her.

Hat tip: BFB

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some women are just plain crazy. BLAKE

June 05, 2006 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another nut case. I have heard it all now. As you said, many people would give anything to have children. I guess it never occurred to her to have the child and give it up for adoption where it could have a loving home and happy life. The abortion was the easy way out and the reason for aborting was too far out. That child had a soul as of the date of conception and was one of God's children.

June 05, 2006 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home