Monday, February 25, 2008

The Best Conservative Blogs on the Internet - Period!

WOW! I was chosen by Urban Conservative as one of the best Conservative blogs on the web. Don't even know how they know about me since I don't exactly promote my site, in fact I don't ever promote my site. I just write what I'm thinking and supplying information that the mainstream media ignores.

Capitalist Infidel - Great conservative commentary that discusses our troops, the crazy biatches from Code Pink and other forms of radical liberalism.

Thanks guys/gals over at Urban Conservative, even though I don't think I deserve much of anything I appreciate the respect.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a great read, honest!

; )

Feel free to add one of the badges to your site as well!

http://www.urbanconservative.com/conservative-badges/

February 26, 2008 12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I have said before, you are doing a great job with this blog.
We are all proud of you...keep up the good work! Given the fact that you have such an honest site, it does not surprise me that you have gotten this recognition. It's one of the few blogs that you can count on for complete truth.

February 26, 2008 11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This is by far the Best Blog on the internet. I visit several blogs a day and none can match the fair and complete reporting done on this blog. I especially liked the commentary you had on "ice age" today. After hearing so much about "global warming", now maybe we will hear less of it. It was nothing but a farce.

February 26, 2008 1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am not at all surprised to hear your ratings so high. You are an honest blogger who never flip flops on any subject. Look forward to reading your blog every day. It's refreshing to read what is portrayed in an honest manner. Thank you, keep up the good work.

February 28, 2008 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Great Honor. You deserve it.

February 29, 2008 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta admit - I loves me the Capitalist Infidel. Keep pumpin' it out, CJ.

March 01, 2008 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home