Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dumbest Man In Politics?

Now that it's unanimous that the surge has not only worked but it's tuned out to have worked spectacularly Obama say's he still would have voted against it. I can understand doing or saying anything to get elected but would Obama really rather lose a war just to get elected? Could he despise our country generally and the military specifically that much? Even if it's true you'd think he would at least pretend to have the countries best interest at heart. That would demand that he, with 20/20 vision vote for the surge now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not wishing away my life...But I will be happy when the upcoming election is over and when the Iraq and Afghanastan wars are over. This has been an election and a war like none other I've ever known. Obama could learn a thing or two before becoming president.

July 22, 2008 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The surge definitely was beneficial and how anyone cannot see that is unbelievable.

July 22, 2008 4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wish is that we didn't have a war -- fair or not -- I don't like war.

July 29, 2008 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We fight to the end.

August 02, 2008 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home