Saturday, July 12, 2008

R.I.P.

Tony Snow. I really enjoyed watching him over the years. Can't wait to see how Les's ideological brothers over at Daily Kos and Huffington Post treat his death.



Update, Les's brethren at Daily Kos did not disappoint.

I'm sorry but it just sickens me to read diary after diary of silly, bleeding-heart little condolensces to Snow and his family.

I swear some of you weak-kneed progessive brethren of mine have no clue about the vicious nature of the ideological battle we are in. When a bad guy dies, we should rejoice, not sing his praises of wish him anything by scorn.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't you just adorable?

Nice try.

July 12, 2008 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony Snow was absolutely one of my favorites. My sympathy goes out to his family. I think the people at Daily Kos are cruel and hateful.

July 12, 2008 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always admired Tony Snow for being honest and straightforward. He will be missed by so many people who knew him - from his birthplace in Berea, KY - when he was at college in Davidson, NC - a journalist in Greensboro, NC - a White House Press Secretary, and his last assignment at CNN. We have truly lost a great patriotic American.

July 13, 2008 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The greatest Press Secretary of all time. My condolences to the world who will miss him.

July 17, 2008 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home