Thursday, April 27, 2006

Smackdown!

Watch Neil Cavuto absolutely obliterate a true blue (or should I say red?) communist. Senator Dick Durbin didn't know what hit him when this interview was over.

I'm curious, why is the left so uhinged when it comes to capitalism and democracy? Turban Durbin cries about the 400 million that Exxon's CEO received for retirement. I'm sure he knows that the stockholders voted on the CEO's package. Talk about democracy and capitalism in action. The CEO's job is to increase shareholder wealth (capitalism) and since the stock price during his reign went up some 500% (capitalism) the shareholders voted to compensate the CEO 400 million dollars (democracy) I despise when democrats play their class envy games. Pitting American against American soley on what someone earns is despicable!

Hat tip: Lorie Byrd

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always easy to say the CEO of anything retires with more wealth than he has earned. I say it myself and I believe it. A CEO has a staff of many who work diligently for him and the company. But when everything shakes out ok the CEO gets ALL the credit. Lee

April 27, 2006 9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Durbin isn't the only one crying... have you watched Bill O'Reilly lately?

April 28, 2006 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home