Thursday, June 15, 2006

Terrorist Writing For The NewYork Times

I'm not kidding an actual terrorist is now writing for the Times. Nothing much could shock me when it comes to the democrat run media but this one sure did!

I WAS released from the United States military's prison camp at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, in July 2004. As I was about to board a plane that would take me home to France, the last detainee I saw was a young Yemeni. He was overwhelmed by emotion.

"In your country, Mourad, there are rights, human rights, and they mean something," he said. "In mine they mean nothing, and no one cares. So when you're free, don't forget what you've been through. Tell people that we are here."

I have one word for this......BULLSHIT! Maybe the democrats believe this enemy propaganda (well, of course they do, they too are the enemy) but every single clear thinking individual knows exactly what this crap is!

In the early summer of 2001, when I was 19, I made the mistake of listening to my older brother and going to Afghanistan on what I thought was a dream vacation. His friends, he said, were going to look after me. They did — channeling me to what turned out to be a Qaeda training camp. For two months, I was there, trapped in the middle of the desert by fear and my own stupidity.

Oh yeah, a dream vacation in Afghanistan. Just like Hawaii or Paris right? For some reason I don't think of rocks, dirt, and inaccessable caves as a "dream vacation." When I think of a vacation spot it usually doesn't include places where people are slaughtered for listening to music or watching television. The only reason to go to Afghanistan between 1980 and 2002 was to wage war since that's all they've been doing there during those years.

Bill Clinton bombed media outlets in Kosovo who were spreading enemy propaganda, I wonder if it's not appropriate to do the same with the New York Times building?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New York Times would hire bin laden if they could find him It isn't that we don't have capable writers in this country but that would be too mundane for the high and mighty (?) Times. And it would certainly not be good for the economy to hire one of our own, oh no, let's ask the enemy to come to work. After all we would much rather pay the enemy than a top notch well qualified local person.

June 16, 2006 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home