Friday, July 28, 2006

Abusing Children To Protest Bush

Sick psychotic democrat "photogropher" Jill Greenberg purposefully makes children cry as some kind of protest against George Bush. I believe this could be the most severe case of Bush Derangement Syndrome to date.

I saw this little girl who'd come to a party with her mom, and she was beautiful, so I thought it might be interesting to photograph her. When they came to my studio, the mother brought along her toddler son, and I decided to shoot him too. We took off his shirt because it was dirty. He started crying on his own, and I shot that, and when I got the contact sheets back I thought, "This could go with a caption, 'Four More Years,'" like he was appalled at George Bush's reelection...

If I had a child and this psycho made her/him cry on purpose I'd beat the bitch within an inch of her life!

Everytime you think democrats can't sink any lower they manage to reach new levels.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sickos are all around us. I never imagined anyone would use children in such a fashion. The poor little children cry because of the loss of a lolipop, not because Bush is president. She never mentions that she removed something the child wanted and took away from him/her. What a deceitful trick! There is no depth to which the democrats will fall.

July 28, 2006 6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How anyone can be so cruel is unreal. Is there nothing they won't do to further their warped cause? Since when can infants express their political opinion? Since when did any babe in arms even know what the word "politics" means. Get real people and see these evil-doers for what they really are. If some of them had their way, we would all be having a terrorist sitting at our dinner table each night just to be sure they would have enough strength to carry on their cause.

July 31, 2006 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home