Tuesday, July 04, 2006

What Better Day To Question Their Patriotism?

Since this is Independence day I thought I would check both sides of the blogosphere and see how people are celebrating. Not all that surprising there is little if anything on the democrat side as you can see here, here, here, and here. Remember, democrats.com is their official website. Not a mention about this being the birth of the United States. On the other hand we have this, this, this, and this from our side.

Can we question their patriotism yet?

UPDATE: Democrats demand we take down our flags this fourth of July.


On this July 4, we would do well to renounce nationalism and all its symbols: its flags, its pledges of allegiance, its anthems, its insistence in song that God must single out America to be blessed.

Is not nationalism -- that devotion to a flag, an anthem, a boundary so fierce it engenders mass murder -- one of the great evils of our time, along with racism, along with religious hatred?

Now to a few of the comments from fellow democrats.

I agree w/Howard

The thought of celebrating tomorrow makes me ill.

Oh me too. I feel sad tonight.

I haven't flown the flag since the psycho illegally invaded Iraq. I fly a PEACE flag ONLY. It stays up until we get the hell out of there.

I don't like pretending. Pretending we have a great country

I have no pride in my country today. I will not celebrate tomorrow in a big way.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's odd - and here I thought the democrats' official site was here:

http://www.democrats.org/

July 04, 2006 7:52 AM  
Blogger Capitalist Infidel said...

That's right, .com, .org. I get so confused. :)

July 04, 2006 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whee! The democrats don't know the meaning of the word PATRIOTIC!
Thank goodness I celebrate Independence Day the old fashioned way, honoring our country, and its military for preserving this great country and the freedoms we all enjoy.

July 04, 2006 9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All these people have to move to Europe. That's a proper place for this kind of ideas.

July 04, 2006 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home