Saturday, December 30, 2006

One More

I just came across this at Little Green Footballs. I figured I ran the gamut when it came to the democrats love and admiration for Saddam but this one takes the cake.

An overwhelming sense of sadness

I have just read that Saddam Hussein is dead. Hung by the neck until dead – isn’t that the phrase they always use on television? And I feel an overwhelming sense of sadness. Everybody has to start by saying that it isn’t bad that Saddam Hussein is dead – he was an evil man. But what is evil? It is a religious denunciation, a way to set a person apart from humanity. We need to do this I suppose. And if we say that Saddam Hussein is an evil man, don’t we then have to say that other men are good? Who is good I wonder? Where do we find these men of goodness? To say Saddam Hussein was evil is too easy, it lets us off the hook

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wilbur over at Daily Kos has a brain that is stone-dead. If he does not know what evil is, then he apparently does not know the meaning of good, or the difference in the two words. How pathetic that he cannot comprehend two simple words of the English language. He may never recover from this feeling of sadness and he may mourn the balance of his life here on earth. There is a place for everyone who never knows right from wrong, i.e. evil and good. It's called HELL! He will learn the difference between hot and cold when he gets there.

December 30, 2006 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to go puke before I could even respond to this one. I just read the entire article. He is absolutely crazy!!!! How on earth can he have an ounce of sympathy for that murderer? Let me guess.. must be a card-toting member of the ACLU and a far left wing democrat, a warped liberal with no sense of right and wrong.

December 30, 2006 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will the devil never cease to put "evil" thoughts in the minds of man? Anyone who has sympathy for Sadaam Hussein will see him in eternity and it will not be full of "thousands of virgins".

January 04, 2007 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home