Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

I want to wish everyone a happy new year. I hope everyone is able to keep their resolutions.

On a sad note my Uncle David is in the hospital and is not expected to make it through the night. My prayers are with him, my Aunt Linda, my Aunt Phoebe and most of all my mother who is losing her baby brother. They are at his side as I type this. I was lucky enough to have seen him twice in the last 2 weeks. May God take his soul to the promised land and to help my family get through this trying time.

UPDATE: My uncle passed at 12:40 this morning. You're with God now David, may you find peace in His arms.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry for your loss.

January 01, 2007 4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your writing of this event shows a sensitive and caring person. Regrds to all.

January 04, 2007 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes to you Buddy, and to your family in this time of sadness.

January 05, 2007 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I share in your grief. May God bless his soul. He is in a better place now.

January 06, 2007 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home