Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Maybe There Is Hope

I just posted about how far left some episodes have become in prime time TV. Well, tonight I watched a show called CSI Miami and this episode actually had a "terrorist cell" attempting to blow up a nuclear power plant. While most of the actors don't look Middle Eastern, in fact the head guy looks European but the writers made it pretty clear they were Islamic extremists. The lady says "my world believes in death to America." And then at the end the terrorists in the truck look Middle Eastern and speak in a language that sounds Arabic. The only thing missing was an "Allah Akbar."

While they try to obfuscate the nationality I still give kudos to CSI Miami for making it obvious enough to make the terrorists......well......terrorists.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on Les!!!!!!!!! Good thinking.

December 12, 2007 5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm stunned, I tell 'ya. I could be mistaken here, but those might just be the first kind words I've ever received at this site. I'm not quite sure how to react here - do I explain to anon that I'm a liberal? Help me out here, CJ. You know the drill - anon MUST be made to understand that I'm a liberal, and God knows we NEVER make any sense, right? RIGHT??

December 13, 2007 12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Les, you had a funny statement in your second comment. When we know someone is a terrorist we should shoot, then ask questions.

December 14, 2007 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone looks like a terrorist he probably is one. That's the time to shoot and not ask questions.

December 18, 2007 2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't watch CSI much but the few I have seen have been ok. Don't like terrorists at all.

January 06, 2008 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home