Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Dumb Headline Of The Day

We've got a twofer today. I couldn't choose just one so here are a couple of really dumb headlines.

Jesus Could Have Walked on Ice, Scientist Says

I suppose he could have walked on water as well.

Tattoos, visible piercings could affect appearance-related job opportunities

What a brilliant observation. On a personal note I had a waitress ask me the other day if she could get her nose and lip pierced. Of course my answer was "sure, but good luck finding another job."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scientist is stupid. Jesus can do anything he wants, what makes the scientist think he has come up with such a brilliant observation??
Tattoos and body piercings are not attractive anywhere, imagine going in for an interview and the interviewee asks somethng like "where did you get that 'beautiful' tattoo or piercing?" Two excellent headlines today. Lee

April 05, 2006 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home