Friday, April 28, 2006

Karaoke Night At Tumbleweeds

This is Ed, or as I call him, the "Ernest T Bass" of Tumbleweeds. He sure is a character.
Is this not the cutest couple? His name is R.B. her name is Stephanie
It's difficult to get a wide angle of the bar area. This is taken from one corner.
This is taken from another corner. I'm trying to give everyone an idea of how much room we have on the bar side. To the left of this picture is the restaurant area which is seperated by a wall.
This is the "oldest" singer. His name is "Bus" and he's a widower who just loves to sing every Thursday. It's always either Frank Sinatra or Elvis Presley.
This was our youngest singer. I'm not sure who he is but the crowd went nuts when this little guy got up and sang his heart out.
This is Vinny, he's one of my cooks and like usual he's goofing off and hamming it up for the camera.
This is Joann, she's one of my waitresses, when she sings the hair on your neck will stand on end. She's that good!
"Van" is one helluva a nice guy. He's also unofficially in charge of "Bike Night" on Wednesdays. He's also the fire chief for the town of Matthews.
The girl in the foreground is Lyndsey, she's one of my bartenders and the girl in the background is Stephanie, she's one of my managers.

Everyone seemed to have had a great time. One thing about Karaoke is though it's not extremely crowded the people who show up stay for the entire 3 hours. Laughter, cheering, and clapping is what one can expect on Thursdays nights at Tumbleweeds.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll visit your restaurant when I'm on my next vacation. Looks like there is a lot of fun. Keep up a good work, boss.

April 28, 2006 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to visiting your Karaoke very soon. Lee

May 04, 2006 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home