Monday, May 15, 2006

This Is A Protest?

WASHINGTON -
Susan Sarandon lent her star power to a Mother's Day protest against the
Iraq war Sunday.

Wow, Susan Saranadon shows up for a Mother's Day war protest at the White House. That had to have attracted some 100,000 people or more right? Um.....not exactly..

"Those moms praying as they wait for the phone to ring and they hear the voice of their child serving in Iraq," Sarandon said to a crowd of perhaps 200 people. "Let him be the one to tell them that this week the call will not be coming."

200 people???? I had more than than at my bar for the poker run on April 29th. I should have got some publicity for that event. I know the media is anti American but it gets embarrassing when you have to report on such a non event.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of us were w-o-r-k-i-n-g on mother's day.

May 15, 2006 4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarandon is not as fortunate as I because I had lunch with a loving, kind and attentive son on Mother's day. Jane

May 16, 2006 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home