Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Democrat Buys A Gun

At first when I read this I figured that at long last the democrats realize the threat that radical Islam poses to our safety and security. It didn't take long to prove me wrong.

Yesterday, I Bought a Gun.

It's a nice .223 mod. What did I buy it for you ask? Protection, nope. Hunting, nope. Harm to Others, Nope. I bought it for the day in my life when a war comes to my backdoor. I plan to keep it safe and very secure from my family and never intend to use it until either the Republican Army or the christians come knocking on my door.

With that said, if they come with hostility, I'll blow their kneecaps off.

However, what if this "conflict" never happens, what will I do with this gun? It's simple, I'll be buried with it and a copy of the Constitution because that's what its all about, loving your country, and making sure you and yours are safe.

For when the sword is mighter than the pen, you will live to see another day.

PS, I hope there are some ammo stores availabe during the apocolypse. Oh wait, we'll have the big black L on our shoulder so we won't be able to buy ammo.

Fun times are ahead.

True Notes.

Can you believe democrats nowadays? This dumbass thinks that Republicans or "Christians" are going to start a war with democrats. We've got Islamofascists flying planes into buildings, beheading fellow muslims for watching a soccer game, beheading Christian school girls, and every other atrocity known to mankind and democrats are afraid of Republicans? Unbelieveable!

You can read his fellow democrats chiming in on this insane post here.

Hat tip: Dummie Funnies

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every time I think they (the dems) have gone as far over the top as they can go I have to rethink how warped their sense of reality is.
How horrible to live with such a sick mind as these people have. They are truly in need of mental health services. Have they all become totall insane??? The very idea that they are expecting a war with christians or republicans is absolutely mind-boggling. I don't, at this point, know whether to pity them or be afraid of them.
Someday they will have to stand before God and answer for their persecution of Christians. We should all be sure to be at the polls on voting day to ensure that these deranged nuts don't get back into office again. Patriotism is a word that is not in their vocabulary. They don't know the meaning of it.

September 19, 2006 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another democrat who should be in a straightjacket and behind bars

September 19, 2006 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another dumb dem thinks he needs protection. My guess is that he needs protection from the crazed monsters running around calling themselves democrats far more than he needs protection from republicans. We the republicans are not the citizens who want amnesty for every crook from every part of the world infiltrating this country for a free ride. Get real.

September 22, 2006 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand the thinking of people who are so mixed up that they think they need protction from all their fellow Amerians.

September 25, 2006 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home