Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Obama Smearing His Own Grandmother

There's a very special place in hell for a person like this. If you can stomach it, here he is slamming his grandmother.

I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother – a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world, but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly how is he "slamming" his grandmother?

He extends her her due gratitude but he can't fail to express the disappointment I'm sure he felt for his grandmother's short comings. Short comings we ALL have, including grandmothers.

I speak HIGHLY of my grandmother but knows and acknowledge that she is not without fault for different things in her life.

Since when did expression become a ticket to hell?

Since when did we lowly humans create a hell and heaven to place individuals in? Very Christ like...indeed.

March 19, 2008 8:52 AM  
Blogger Capitalist Infidel said...

Since his expression was a flat out lie. He says his grandmother was scared when black men walked down the street but in his book he says his grandmother was scared because some black men AGRESSIVELY panhandled her at a bus stop.

The man is despicable! And yes, to lie about your grandmother deserves a very special place in hell.

Did you read his book or do you always take what a far left wing fanatical nut job like Obama at his word? Since I just proved he's lying about his grandmother will you join me in condemning him or will you make up more excuses for his vile behavior?

March 20, 2008 12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unreal that Obama could say such things about his grandmother, espcailly after he said she did so much for him when he was growing up. Apparently he didn't appreciate what she did.

March 20, 2008 9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandmothers are to be loved and respected. Never slandered.

March 24, 2008 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home