Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Michelle Obama And The Communist Manifesto

If there was any doubt Obamas' wife is a communist this should put it to rest.

"If we don't wake up as a nation with a new kind of leadership...for how we want this country to work, then we won't get universal health care," she said.

"The truth is, in order to get things like universal health care and a revamped education system, then someone is going to have to give up a piece of their pie so that someone else can have more."


I can't believe in this day that people can be so stupid as to believe that our economy is a zero sum gain. The size of the "pie" is ever changing and if you're willing to work hard you'll increase your size of the "pie." But the communist talking point is that the pie is always the same size and the government must take some of the pie away from those who have a big piece and give that money to someone who has a small piece of that pie. I wonder if Obama knows many people have a small piece of pie because they are unwilling to work, hooked on drugs, lazy, not willing to put in long hours, etc...?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In a free enterprise there is something called WORK in order to receive a "piece of the pie." I'm surprised that after Mrs. Obama graduated Harvard Law School she's dumber than most 5th graders. Don't believe it? Just watch the program "Are you as smart as a 5th grader."

April 12, 2008 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is no asset to society, she is a liability everywhere she goes. I cannot imagine having a first lady such as this. Every time she opens her big mouth out comes words worse than the time before. Don't see how Obama could possibly be elected president with the news such as it has been the past few days. i.e. "bitter people"

April 15, 2008 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know who is the worst, him or her. At least he looks a little better than she does.

May 06, 2008 5:14 PM  
Blogger Coal-Miner's Coffee said...

Fair and equitable...
As I understand it, oil company execs are earning 15 to 54 million dollars a year. The oil business gets subsidy for exploring, product, etc... and we pay the oil companies for gasoline, heating oil and natural gas and a myriad of other acessories, et. al...
I have been a small business owner/manager and I have never gotten a subsidy. Not even for my health insurance which I pay $1,200 a month. My piece of the pie is ever changing... what difference does that make whether I pay my fair share to supports, roads, defense and the general welfare of the country? I think the basis of our countries economic function should be "fair and equitable".

I do not believe 'what's good for GM, is good for America.' I happen to believe, that the good of the average Joe is the dipstick. It is the average Joe that has left their families to fight a die in Iraq and soon to go to Iran.
It is people like me that pays for my own health care and taxes.

I am no communist. I am a moral individual that believes that hard work should provide a 'fair and equitable' return.

Neither of the Obama's were born into wealth. they have lived the American dream and succeeded, and may fail. The are people with their own sins and weaknesses and certainly are no pure saints or saviors.

We should be cautious and vote your own conscience, but please don't spread this sh** that they are communist.

At least Ray, though rude and just plain mean, is honest. Do you think Ray's wife or mother is better looking than him?

Grow up and get a job. Love it or leave it. Don't be a bunch of mindless fools.

June 27, 2008 2:36 PM  
Blogger Capitalist Infidel said...

Wow, that screed would make Stalin proud!

June 27, 2008 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home